Last updated: January 1, 2019
This website, Smarter Genealogy (the “website”), is a business website owned, created and edited by Thomas MacEntee (the “Owner”). For questions about this website, please contact me at email@example.com
By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
- This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the website.
- Individual users are welcome to use Smarter Genealogy to find resources on the Internet through our collection of links. Smarter Genealogy strives to be a resource for saving money when purchasing DNA and family history products and services; much time, thought and effort has gone into locating and curating the best resources.
- Any site may link to Smarter Genealogy homepage or any other Abundant Genealogy page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
- “Framing” or other mechanisms which display Smarter Genealogy content but obscure Smarter Genealogy being the source of such content are not permitted.
- Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
- Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as Smarter Genealogy.
- No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from Smarter Genealogy.
- Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure such permission.
Inspiration source: Linkpendium. Used by permission.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.